Expert IELTS is for the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
Why Expert IELTS?
Expert IELTS trains students in all parts of the IELTS test, improving their scores and building language proficiency. It helps students stay focused to get the IELTS band score they need to achieve their goals, whether it’s to get a better job, get on to a university course or for visa requirements.
Expert offers a comprehensive learning package, including digital tools.
Our course includes
- Modules divided into test training and test practice, boost students’ confidence.
- Task analysis and Assess and Improve sections help students identify what they have learnt and where they need to improve, engaging them in learning and motivating them as they progress.
- Expert Speaking section with practice test videos and activities featuring real IELTS students helps students understand what to expect in the speaking test and how to be successful.
- Expert Writing with test tasks, model answers and key language provides essential preparation for the writing paper.
- Grammar reference gives students a more in depth look at the grammar covered.
Students will also have access to
- A wide range of interactive practice activities for all four skills, plus Vocabulary and Language development.
- Video explanations of each part of the paper help expand students’ knowledge of the test.
- Diagnostic testing and ongoing practice tests plus a mock test, including speaking test video and activities.
- Follow up classes with 120 test practice activities.
- Students get instant feedback on correct and incorrect answers
- Record and playback activities provide students with invaluable speaking practice opportunities.
- Full essay-writing activities to practise the Writing paper, complete with modelanswers and the ability to submit to the teacher for grading and feedback.
For further information about our forthcoming
Combined PTE and IELTS workshop.
Can decide which course to prep for? We offer a combined PTE IELTS workshop, get in touch with us to find out more details.