Bennett Mechanical Comprehension Test® (BMTC-II)
Measure spatial perception, mechanical reasoning abilities, and aptitude for learning mechanical processes and tasks.
Who’s it for?
- Electrical, engineering and mechanical roles
- Equipment operators in mining, manufacturing and utilities companies
For more than 60 years BMCT has been used as an objective and valid assessment to identify candidates with good spatial perception and mechanical reasoning abilities, as well as those with an aptitude for learning mechanical processes and tasks. BMCT specifically measures the following abilities that are required for success in specific job roles or training courses:
– Mechanical comprehension
– Spatial Visualization
– Knowledge of basic physical and mechanical laws
– Deduction of how machinery works
BMCT is a proven predictor of performance in roles requiring a knowledge of these abilities. BMCT-II allows assessors to easily administer the online tests to any number of test takers for unsupervised remote completion.
|• Presenting items from a large bank renders screen-sharing of questions pointless as no two candidates will receive the same set of items. This stops over-exposure of items, thus protecting the integrity of the test.
• Online for unsupervised and/or supervised completion
• Easy to administer. Online test link can be sent to any number of test-takers with one click
• Test and reports available in over six languages, allowing it to be used internationally
Continued professional development
We offer a number of courses to help employees improve their English language proficiency.