RAVEN’S Standard Progressive Matrices (SPM)
Assess overall general ability – the aptitude to learn new concepts quickly and solve new and complex problems without drawing on prior knowledge
RAVEN’S is a gold-standard, highly trusted assessment that helps organisations measure an individual’s level of general (cognitive) ability by specifically assessing the following abilities that are required for success in many job roles or training courses:
- assesses lateral thinking ability
- predicts the likelihood of grasping new concepts quickly
- analyzes the ability to solve new and complex problems without drawing on prior knowledge
Who’s it for?
- Applicants for entry to mid level roles across all industry sectors
- Predict how well a candidate will learn on a number of higher education training courses
Continued professional development
We offer a number of courses to help employees improve their English language proficiency.