Target Age 3 to 5
Prepares students for primary school as they will:
- Learn language in context through topics such as maths, values and nature
- Engage with fun, colourful characters, stories and songs
- Build readiness to read and write
- Develop motor skills, social skills and 21st Century life skills
Target Age 6 to 12
Students will be prepared for the future through:
- Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) which incorporates real world subject material to make English meaningful.
- Learning 21st – century skills to help them take on the world
- Assessment for learning because self direction and confidence leads to success
Pearson Test Levels
Firstwords – Springboard – Quickmarch – Breakthrough
Our students sit for the Pearson Test of English (PTE) Young Learners, a prestigious international English language qualification awarded by EdExcel, the UK’s largest awarding body for academic and vocational qualifications.
What’s in the test? Young Learners Test Levels